Thursday, November 6, 2008

You've Got Mail - Opposites Attract

  • I LOVE email.
  • I check my email all day long.
  • At work I have a little picture of an envelope that pops up on my screen when someone sends me an email.
  • When I get home from work, I check my email right when I get through the door. (In case someone sent me one while I was on my way home).
  • After dinner, I check it again.
  • Before bed I check it again.
  • The first thing I do when I wake up is check my email. (While the coffee is brewing)

Dan checks his email once a week.
Just today, he answered an email I sent him last Wednesday.



  • Dan LOVES the mail in the mail box.
  • He checks to see if the mail lady came 3 times a day.
  • When he's home he watches for the mail lady like she is bringing him a present (instead of a bunch of bills)
  • Every time he leaves the house, he stops at the end of the driveway, gets out and checks the mailbox.
  • When he returns to the house, he stops at the end of the driveway, and makes the kids get out to check the mailbox.
  • (Sometimes he even checks it AFTER he already got the mail out of it for the day)

I NEVER check the mailbox.
As far as I'm concerned, I'll wait till the bill collectors call me on the phone.


Or maybe they could just send me an email?

1 comment:

David Hulings said...

Just to let Dan know, I got the mail yesterday ... twice. Once I just got mine and then I got yours. You got more.

I will check it again today while you are in Chicago. But, I will only check it once ... it's raining and I don't have any hair to check protect my nice looking head.

We miss you. You should have seen what Dudley did last night in front of five couples and Robin and me? He came in from outside and then sat his butt on the rug in the living and dragged himself across to rug to wipe his butt. Then, he turned around to go back for a second wipe. IT WAS SO COOL LOOKING. I only wish we had a camera. The cool part is the Bible study miss Dan for these kind of lite heart moments. But, Dudles came to the rescue. It was like Dan was there in Dudley's body.