- I LOVE email.
- I check my email all day long.
- At work I have a little picture of an envelope that pops up on my screen when someone sends me an email.
- When I get home from work, I check my email right when I get through the door. (In case someone sent me one while I was on my way home).
- After dinner, I check it again.
- Before bed I check it again.
- The first thing I do when I wake up is check my email. (While the coffee is brewing)
Dan checks his email once a week.
Just today, he answered an email I sent him last Wednesday.
- Dan LOVES the mail in the mail box.
- He checks to see if the mail lady came 3 times a day.
- When he's home he watches for the mail lady like she is bringing him a present (instead of a bunch of bills)
- Every time he leaves the house, he stops at the end of the driveway, gets out and checks the mailbox.
- When he returns to the house, he stops at the end of the driveway, and makes the kids get out to check the mailbox.
- (Sometimes he even checks it AFTER he already got the mail out of it for the day)
I NEVER check the mailbox.
As far as I'm concerned, I'll wait till the bill collectors call me on the phone.
Or maybe they could just send me an email?