Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dear Andy -

Last weekend I went to Chicago. Although I protested, Dan was adamant that we COULD NOT “visit” you at the Naval base.

I’m so sorry, I really wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday in person.
I did, however, see 2 NAVY guys in the Water Tower Place Mall. Dan pulled on my arm, as I proceeded to walk up to them.
All I wanted to do was ask them if they knew you. My plan was to have them SNEAK a Swiss Cake Roll back onto base, in celebration of your birthday. There are 2 reasons that you are not eating a Swiss Cake Roll as you read this.
  1. Dan held me back, and convinced me that those 2 sailor boys wearing white sailor hats could not possibly know you.
  2. Dan held me back, and convinced me that those two sailor boys wearing white sailor hats may be your superior officers.

Ya, bummer.

Hope you enjoyed your birthday!
Did they give you an extra dessert or something?

Love,
Your Big Sis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see the look on Andy's face when he ACTUALLY gets to read all these letters you write to him ;)
You're a wonderful big sis! :)