Wednesday, September 24, 2008

WOW YOU ALL ARE SO SMART

TO ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT A PRESENT HUGH OR PAST,ITS OK WE WILL ALL END UP IN THE SAME PLACE SOONER OR LATER.THE THING I WANTED TO POINT OUT IS THIS,SO FAR OUT OF 8 COMMENTS THE ONLY PEOPLE TO RESPOND ARE WELL YOUR RIGHT,A BUNCH OF HUGHS...........YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY..........YA I DONT KNOW WHAT THEY SAY BUT IM SURE ONE OF THE SMART PEOPLE WILL FILL US IN:) IT TRULY IS A GREAT THING TO BE SUROUNDED BY ALL THERE GREATNESS. IF ONLY AFTER TIME A LITTLE WOULD RUB OFF ON THE REST OF US. KEEP THE FAITH,IT COULD HAPPEN.THEN AND ONLY THEN WOULD THE WORLD BE A GREAT PLACE.... HUGHS FOR PRESIDENT

4 comments:

Kristie said...

WOW, babe - you went really easy on us!
I was expecting alot worse.

Anonymous said...

Hey now.....Im not a
"HUGH"....and for those of us that are reeeeeeeeeeaaalllly DUMB.....I couldn't figure out what the heck a "HUGH" was........I had to read it twice! lol

Tony Hulings said...

Hugh FTW!!!

tHe hUliNgs said...

I thought I knew what Dan was "trying to say" by Hugh.. although..wouldn't it be Hu... Hugh is like the sound you make when you've eaten too much, and you have to unbutton your pants because your belly just outgrew your pants.. oh wait... then.. actually ...I guess that fits for some of the Hulings then doesn';t it? Nevermind Dan knew what he was talking about :)