Monday, September 29, 2008

Harmony

I love Harmony.
(Actually, all aspects of the word.)

When I LOVE a song, and tell you guys about it - it's probably because it's easy to HARMONIZE to. You know, some songs would NOT BE cool without the HARMONY line. For example, you know the Colbie Caillat song, REALIZE - that song would sound stupid without that guy singing the HARMONY line in the background.
(If you don't know it.....)


I actually had a cat named HARMONY when I was a kid. Seriously, she was actually a cool cat. Until she had babies in my dad's closet, on his favorite leather gym bag. Ya. Harmony and her babies quickly went to stay on a CAT FARM in the country, somewhere. (At least that's what my parents told me)

I'm the type of person that would prefer to live in HARMONY with other people. If I feel like I'm not - I would prefer to do something about it. So as to alleviate thinking about it all the time.

Do you love HARMONY?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely!! In every way.