Thursday, September 4, 2008

How do I know it's BACK TO REALITY?

It's FALL.
SUMMER's over.
The kids are back to school.
For me, school is work.
So, back to reality.

How do I know?

1. My Bestest Bud is back. Yeah!

2. On a daily basis, a bunch of my little friends say - "HI, Mrs. Cook!! - OOOhhhh - You GOT braces! Do they hurt?" (For the record, adults don't do that. They just stare at you, and say NOTHING. Why you sit there and think, 'yes, I have braces now'.)

3. I wake up to my alarm clock at 5:30 AM - saying "West Michigan Academy, this is Kristie!" with a large smile on my face.

4. At least once a day, I say to a parent, "No, it's OK, that's not a stupid question."

5. Every day, I get to see ALL the little faces that make my job worthwhile!
(If it wasn't against the law - I would paste all of their pictures right here - all 420 of them)
Take my word for it- they're CUTE!

No comments: