Thursday, September 18, 2008

Biscotti Jar

You may recall when my kids shared their First Blog Post.

I have had 3 people tell me, in the last couple of days, that the BISCOTTI jar that they smashed was an antique. And it was probably worth a ton of money.

Wonderful.

God decides to bless me, and send me the extra money I need - in the form of a Biscotti Jar.

And I allow my children to smash it - just for fun.

Yep - that pretty much sums "me" up.

Today, I'll pray for God to send me wisdom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Atleast you can tell your grandkids someday "I would buy you that awesome car you want, but your mom/dad smashed all the "fun money" into the dumpster!" Then you'll always be the good guy!

Anonymous said...

that is SO something that would happen to me!! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL.....made me laugh!!!!! That is so funny. Ok, well, it's really not. But me replaying your kids smashing a valuable jar makes me smile big!