Thursday, July 24, 2008

We're still here

Yep, we're still in Chicago.
Just can't get enough of it.

We both agree that we love it more than NYC - which we visited last summer.
I guess mostly because it's CLEANER than NYC.

We spent yesterday visiting Millennium Park.
We ate at the Park Grill. Yummy.
We went and saw a 2 o'clock matinée of JERSEY BOYS.
(I can't even tell you how awesome that performance was.)
We had cheesecake at The Cheesecake Factory.
And - to top it all off - we went to STARBUCKS 2 times.

Enough said.





Dan was lucky enough to find this SMALL patch of grass. He's a landscaper - what else can I say. I didn't have the heart to tell him that every dog in the city probably found this same SMALL patch of grass.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I BELIEVE I HAVE PEE'D A FEW TIMES IN THAT SPOT OF GRASS. I AM HAPPY YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING CHICAGO. HAD FUN LAST NIGHT WITH THE KIDS. DAN TYLER DECIDED TO GO TO WORK TODAY WITH YOUR BROTHER DAVE, I THINK HE WAS SICK OF BEING AROUND FEMALES ALL DAY AND NEEDED TO GO PLAY IN THE DIRT. OTHER THAN THAT WE ARE TAKING ELLIE AND KATIE TO COMMUNITY NIGHT AND THEN THEY ARE ALL YOUR MOM'S ON FRIDAY!!
GO AND CHECK OUT WRIGLEY FIELD, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A PICTURE OF YOU GUYS IN FRONT OF IT!! ELLIE WAS PRETTY TIRED LAST NIGHT WENT TO BED EARLY, BUT WAS UP EARLY THIS MRONING. YOU GUYS HAVE WONDERFUL KIDS. PEACE OUT HOMMIES!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to be with the kids starting tomorrow!!! Sounds like they've had LOTS of fun with Jeff and Kim!!!!! How do I follow THAT?!!! Love you guys and glad you're having a great time!! Mom (can't get my stupid sign in to work :-( )

Anonymous said...

(Grandma Kim) Now that I'm here.... I just have ONE question.... Jeff, which side of the bed did YOU sleep on??? When you walk into the bedroom, was it the left or right?? I've inspected the sheets, but can't tell where the pee and farts are! PLEASE let me know AS SOON AS POSSIBLE so I can make sure I'm not going to get contaminated!!!!! The girls are doing good and Ty is working with Uncle Dave. They are all anxious to see you two!! Drive safe, stay dry and be careful! (a mom always says stuff like that) Love you!