Friday, July 18, 2008

For those of you DESPERATELY searching

I found my NORTHFACE.

Under my bedspread that I put on top of my bed.
Only the bedspread was on the floor.
And my Northface was under it.
For a very long time.
Because I don't make the bed.
Except for when the cleaning lady comes once every 2 weeks.
Or, if I am taking a picture for the BLOG.
Here is what my bed usually looks like.
Just to remain REAL.
It's important to me that you know the REAL me.
Not a fake me.

Notice the bedspread on the floor.
Yep, that's where it was.

Too bad, I just ordered another one at GoGear 2 days ago.
Should be in next week.
Same color and everything,
Bummer.
Now I'll have 2.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL....out of all this ....IM glad to see I'm not the only one who doesn't see much point in making a bed everyday!

Paul and Jackie said...

At least you HAVE a bedspread you COULD use. :) We finally got a new bed and mattresses after all these years. It has old sheets staggered across it, since I don't have anything big enough for it. My pitiful insert for my old duvet is acting as the bedspread. It will probably take me a year to settle on a set to go on it. Glad you found the jacket!!:)

Jackie