Saturday, July 5, 2008

~Daniel~

I love my husband for about A Million Reasons - thought I'd Share a few......

1- He can BACK UP ANY trailer in the EXACT perfect spot EVERY TIME!!!! - Who teaches someone to do that? I can't even back up a car. I am just so impressed by that.......
2- No matter how many times he does it - HE ALWAYS takes the perfect picture by holding out the camera and taking it himself - ALWAYS!
3- He loves my 4th child! - (Secret: ALOT!!)
4-He knows how to do the perfect swan dive into a pool!!
5- He can ALWAYS roast the PERFECT marshmallow! HE NEVER burns them!!
6-He puts on a great FIREWORKS show, every year! (And he never burns himself)
Hope you all had a VERY HAPPY 4th of July!!!

3 comments:

RudysBoy said...

I watched episodes of Twin Peaks and Family Ties all day on cbs.com. It was freakin' sweet!(after my 6 mile walk of course)

David Hulings said...

And, he married a great girl with a terrific dad. Hey, did you really trade in the Harley for a new one?

Also, turn off your Capche (word verification)

Kristie said...

No, he was pulling your chain - no new Harley - YET! :)

I have to leave my CAPTCHA back ON now, cause some SPAM people liked my BLOG so much, they kept having to leave comments all over the place.....