Saturday, August 9, 2008

More INK

Well its been a while since the last post for me. Cook Underground has been a little busy.Thank God for my baby brother who keeps things going.Well I was scheduled to get a pin up of my beautiful wife tatted on my arm, but was not completely happy with the finished work of art.So we will try that again later. However, I had an appointment and thought, better not let it go to waist.So I did what every INK addict does, AND GOT MORE INK BABY!!!!!! Good thing God blessed me with a forgiving wife because when I came home and she saw the dragon down the side of my neck ........Lets just say she was NOT happy.Any way I will take a picture and show you all later....Keep the FAITH.Dan....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

?!?!?!?! WHERE"S THE PIC???!!? Its been 4 days and still no pic??!? And yes ...you are lucky God blessed you with the wife you have!!!!!!! :)