- Every week, by Friday, there is a LARGE pile of laundry in the laundry room. ALL of the laundry smells like DIRT and GRASS.
- The Cook Fam eats at TACO BELL more than they should.
- Even though the bathtub was just cleaned, (by a cleaning lady), there is a dirt ring around the tub, from all of the dirt that washes off of my husband’s body every day.
- As I walk in the bathroom, I see Dan’s socks in the garbage instead of the laundry hamper, due to the fact that SHREDDED HARDWOOD BARK does not “wash out” of socks.
- I attend most family functions with 3 kids, ALONE, as he is unable to show up, because he has to “Make Hay While The Sun Shines”.
- The Harley becomes something REALLY PRETTY to LOOK AT instead of something REALLY COOL to RIDE, as together time is hard to come by.
- When I hold his hand in church, he has dirty fingernails and calluses, that won’t come clean until November.
- The pile of bills on the desk becomes smaller.
How do you know when it’s SUMMER?