Thursday, May 8, 2008

Friends #2

Thanks to Jackie and Pete for their comments on my previous post. I was just listening to "Your Love Oh Lord" by Third Day. The line that struck me was "...and I will find my strength in the shadow of your wings" -
From Psalm 36
5 Your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens,
your faithfulness to the skies.

6 Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains,
your justice like the great deep.
O LORD, you preserve both man and beast.

7 How priceless is your unfailing love!
Both high and low among men
find refuge in the shadow of your wings.

And I got to thinkin'..... If that's where I am today - under that shadow of His wings - I bet a TON of other people are under that wing, too..........

Maybe that's so we can all help each other when we're under there?? Maybe...

No comments: