Monday, April 19, 2010

Conversations with Tyler....

How many times can I say, "Yep, he's just like his dad...."
Today alone I said it 3 different times to 3 different people.

Because Dan is gone so much lately,
I am able to find laughter in my
"Conversations with Tyler".....

Starbucks drivethru voice:

I'll have your total at the window, please pull ahead.

Me
(as I pull ahead):
You don't have to tell me my total, because I already know it's $4.19.

Tyler:

How do you know that?

Me
(giving him the look):
Believe me, it's $4.19. But, I use my card, so I save $0.80 cents. So, it's really only $3.39. Isn't that AWESOME! I get my syrup for free.

Tyler:

Well.
Ummm.
Actually.
I don't know, Mom.
sounds to me like pretty pricey syrup.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's never a dull moment with Ty around ;)But he IS just like a "mini Dan"