Thursday, May 7, 2009

Appreciation

Dear WMAAA Staff –

People often tell me, “You have the greatest kids – they are just cool kids – you and Dan must be great parents”.

Today, I’m GIVING credit where credit is due.

If I’m good at “raising” kids – then ALL OF YOU deserve just as much recognition. Over the past 10 years, almost all of you have done something to TOUCH my kids’ HEARTS, or REACH their MINDS.

Thank you for raising my kids to have confidence and character. Thank you for teaching them that learning = FUN. Thank you for giving them a community that accepts them for exactly who they are.

I would really like to thank you by paying each of you 1 million dollars.

However, I work at a school.

So, the COLDSTONE cake in the lounge FRIDAY @ 11:15 is for all of you as a VERY small token of our appreciation for what you have done to impact our children’s lives.

YOU are VERY much appreciated!

Love,
Kristie (and Dan) Cook

No comments: