1. I’m so much smarter when I write than when I talk.......
2. Soon, I’ll be sporting a new "blog makeover", which in turn means I need to use it.
3. If I start blogging again, I create the off chance that ALL CAPS will show up for a comment or two. (yes, this probably should have been ranked up in the #1 spot)
4. Lets face it, STARBUCKS gift cards don’t grow on trees. If I’m ever gonna make money, it will be from publishing a best-seller, taken straight from a collection of past blog posts.
5. How else will you know when Dan finally finishes his SLEEVE of tattoos?
6. There's always the slim chance that Grandma might get internet someday...
7. Now that my oldest is a SENIOR in High School, printing out blog posts would be much easier than going through stacks of pictures in the basement, when we start planning for the open house......darn, shoulda started blogging a little earlier.
8. I’m thinking Flashback Friday might be reason enough.
9. Common. You’ve all missed the stories about my sock basket.
10. Tyler starts high school soccer this year. Are you kidding me? Ive been waiting to blog about that my whole life! I may need to change the blog name to: theLIFEinaDAYofaSOCCERmom.