Saturday, November 21, 2009

FLASHBACK "Saturday?" [sorry]

You only get just one time around
You only get one shot at this
One chance, to find out
The one thing that you don't wanna miss
One day when it's all said and done
I hope you see that it was enough, this
One ride, one try, one life...
To love....


Because I'm still sorting through video of our New York Trip......
It was STILL July of 2007, and......

We ordered STARBUCKS for the first time in NYC.....



We met Regis and Kelly (well OK, we just talked to them).....



I played on the piano from the movie- BIG.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that Gellman must have said something to Kelly to get her to acknowledge Dan!
(""you better wink to this guy with the mouth and camera behind you or he'll never leave you alone!?") ;)


On the piano from BIG ~ I'm surprised you didn't push those little girls off so you could play the song! ;) lol
(ok, maybe not pushed them off....asked them politely possibly? ;) )

Love it all! Keep them coming! =)

and yes I DID Look ALL day Friday to see what you'd posted;)

Grandma KIM said...

I looked on Friday........ OK, I guess Saturday will have to do!

I think Dan should be in the movies! You guys would be RICH! Even the people in NY love you two...but not as much as WE DO!!!

(I kept waiting for chop-sticks on the piano :-)