Saturday, July 11, 2009

Camping 7 - Kayaking






What a wonderful day for kayaking!! One of Dan's cool customers invited us up for a day of kayaking and food on the White River today! Although Eyli and I were very nervous at first, we had a great time together as a family! We were also happy to have Bobby and Sarah, and Tyler's friend Joey join us for the day!






And yes, I actually did it, too!! Can you believe it??


For grandmas and grandpa - check this out (Eyli going through the rough spot of the river!!)

2 comments:

David Hulings said...

What a great job Eyli. Next you can drive grandma and grampas boat and then ride on grampas harley and then drive grandpas truck and then go para sailing and then ... cook grandpa a pie. We miss you.

Anonymous said...

SO proud of you Eyli!!! You have more guts than I do!!!!! And Kristie! I'm proud of you too!!! I couldn't believe they got you in the water to do this!!!!!! ;)